- Everyone loves a good starter to get them in the mood for food. If you’re after a change from the classic cheese board then try serving this roasted grape bruschetta at the next dinner you host.
1 baguette, sliced in 1/2 inch thick slices
2T olive oil
1t fresh thyme, chopped
250g cream cheese, room temperature
Flaky sea salt to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Brush both sides the baguette slices with 1 1/2T of the oil and place on the tray alongside the grapes. Drizzle the remaining oil over the grapes.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, flipping everything halfway.
- While baking, whip the cream cheese, honey and thyme together.
- Once baked, spread the cream cheese mixture over the baguette slices and top with the grapes. Sprinkle with salt and serve immediately.