- Spring might be here but there’s still a chill to the air. Warm yourself up with some delish honey chili pumpkin.
1/2 pumpkin, sliced into 3cm slices
1t garlic, minced
1/2t chili flakes
Salt and pepper
Chopped parsley to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the pumpkin chunks onto the prepared tray and a good lug of oil, the honey, garlic, chili and salt and pepper to season. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cooked through and starting to caramelize.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.